As per my promise, I am again here with collections of 25 best WordPress Themes of May 2013. After my hard work, research and Survey, I collected all these WordPress Themes. These 25 WordPress Themes are premium themes, which is collected from Themeforest.
In my view, there is no comparison of Themeforest, because they offer all kind of themes. All these 25 themes are best themes for Magazine or Blog based websites. I’ll extremely recommend you to always use premium and licensed WordPress themes because premium and licensed themes protect your database and make your online venture more reliable, secure, responsive and highly efficient.
What does Magazine/Blog WordPress Themes really mean?
Magazine/Blog theme does not mean only site having magazine look, but Magazine/Blog themes are lashed with lots of advanced features like Featured Categories, Slideshow, Impactful design, Multi color option, Multi design option and many more.
These days’ Magazine themes are in demand because webmasters need much functionality in single WordPress themes. I always recommend Themeforest themes because they offer what we need! I mean, Themeforest offers best design with multi features at reasonable cost so that any kind of people can afford to buy best WordPress themes from Themeforest.
I hope you’ll get your best design as per your requirement from these 25 collections. If still you are not satisfied then I’ll suggest you to explore my other themes collection that I’ve been published in last month. If still you are confused regarding your WordPress theme then let me know through contact us or through below comment section, I’ll try my best in finding your dream theme for your website or blog. Let’s take a look on 25 best WordPress themes of May 2013.
Recommended: 25 Best WordPress Themes of the Month (April 2013 themes collection)
Best WordPress Themes of May 2013
1. Sahifa
Demo | Buy | Download
2. The Change
Demo | Buy | Download
3. Blogster
4. Textural
Demo | Buy | Download
5. Soundmaster
Demo | Buy | Download
6. Incorporated
Demo | Buy | Download
7. Cherry
Demo | Buy | Download
8. Blogger
Demo | Buy | Download
9. Buzzard
Demo | Buy | Download
10. Rocket
Demo | Buy | Download
11. Pravda
Demo | Buy | Download
12. News 24
Demo | Buy | Download
13. Wellios
Demo | Buy | Download
14. Scoreme
Demo | Buy | Download
15. Teddy
Demo | Buy | Download
16. Grider
Demo | Buy | Download
17. Captain
Demo | Buy | Download
18. Novelti
Demo | Buy | Download
19. Blog Bold
Demo | Buy | Download
20. Arsene
Demo | Buy | Download
21. Magazon
Demo | Buy | Download
22. Real Blog
Demo | Buy | Download
23. Super Grid
Demo | Buy | Download
24. News
Demo | Buy | Download
25. Buzz
Demo | Buy | Download
These 25 collections of WordPress Themes are enough for this month, If still you need some more suggestions regarding WordPress themes, do let me know. I’ll surely help you in search for your dream theme.





COMMENT TEST
ReplyDelete